Death ray activated
Thanks so much for stopping by to download the Activate The Death Ray demonstration files. I hope that you enjoy them. If you need to download them again in the future, you will always find them here.
Thanks again, you really made my day.
(To fully appreciate the demonstration files, please view them in Safari 3.1 for Mac OSX or Windows.)
For A Beautiful Web
Have you ever wanted web site design and development training to be a bit more, well, creative? If you could mix in some of the brightest star guest speakers with the industry's most up-to-date information and set everything in an atmosphere that makes learning creative, you would think yourself very lucky. Say hello to the For A Beautiful Web series of web design master classes.
To keep you up-to-date with the For A Beautiful Web master classes that we are hosting, I'll send you an occasional email. You can also Follow For A Beautiful Web on Twitter and join our Facebook group and we will keep you up-to-date.
Microformats links and resources
- Designed for humans first and machines second, Microformats are a set of simple, open data formats built upon existing and widely adopted standards. This is the official Microformats site. Contains the development wiki, mailing-list information and scripts to create the major Microformats.
- Microformats Cheat Sheet
- This cheat sheet contains all of the the properties for the more popular microformats.
- Microformats: Evolving the Web
- An early presentation from one of the fathers of Microformats
- Add microformats magic to your site by John Allsopp
- The Big Picture on Microformats by John Allsopp
- Microformats Primer by Garrett Dimon
- 24 ways: Unobtrusively Mapping Microformats with jQuery by Simon Willison
- 24 ways: Practical Microformats with hCard by Drew McLellan
- Highlight microformats with CSS by Jon Hicks
- Microformats: Tomorrow’s Web Today by Molly Holzschlag
- Microformats: More Meaning from Your Markup by Brian Suda
The Fine Art of Markup series by Andy Clarke
- The Fine Art of Markup
- The Fine Art of Markup: hCard
- The Art of Markup: hCalendar
- The Fine Art of Markup: hReview