Art Direction for the Web
On the web, art direction is rare, partly because much of the work is about guiding users rather than telegraphing concepts, but also because few design schools teach art direction.‘Taking Your Talent to the Web,’ by Jeffrey Zeldman 2001
Almost two decades later, ‘Art Direction for the Web’ by Andy Clarke has finally changed that as he explains art direction, what it means, why it matters, and who can do it.
- Connect your brand with customers
- Create connected experiences
- Improve engagement and conversions
- Bring personas and user stories to life
- Take design beyond frameworks