From the blurb:
Responsive web design means there's never been a more interesting time to design for the web than today. CSS3 for responsive design means that CSS is now more interesting too.
In this brand new workshop — hosted by Andy Clarke, designer, author and podcaster — you’ll learn how to make the most of the latest CSS3 modules so your websites and applications will be faster, more fun and fashionably flexible.
In just one day, Andy will teach you how to:
- Use table display properties to rearrange content
- Create cross-browser layouts using Flexible Box Layout (Flexbox)
- Experiment with Grid Layout
- Improve typography with Multi-column Layout
- Make the most of tiny bitmaps with border images
- Use transformations and transitions
This workshop is not all talk as you’ll work with practical, everyday examples of responsive web designs and see them working across a range of devices from mobile phones to desktops and everything in between. You’ll walk away with a full set of resources and example files too.
This workshop is for professional web designers and developers and assumes that you’re already familiar with HTML5 and a little CSS.
Workshop tickets are on-sale now for only £250 (standard price) and £150 for students. There are only 30 places available and if last year’s workshops are anything to go by, they’ll be gone quickly.
You know the drill.