CSS3 For Responsive Web Design workshop
This new version of my ‘CSS3 For Responsive Web Design’ workshop was very well received at The Web Is… conference this week.
In this popular, updated full-day workshop, hosted by designer, author and podcaster Andrew Clarke, you’ll learn how to make the most of the latest CSS3 modules so that your websites and applications will be faster, flexible and Hardboiled.
This workshop is not all talk as you’ll work with practical, everyday examples of responsive web designs and see them working across a range of devices from mobile phones to desktops and everything in between. You’ll walk away with a full set of resources and example files too.
In just one day, Andrew will teach you how to:
- Use table display properties to rearrange content
- Create cross-browser layouts using Flexible Box Layout (Flexbox)
- Implement magazine-style layouts using CSS3 Shapes
- Improve typography using Multi-column Layout
- Make the most of tiny bitmaps with border images
- Use CSS3 filters and blend modes for creative effects
The workshop will be held on December 3rd 2014 at IGM AS, at Brynsveien 5 in Oslo. Tickets are on-sale now for only NOK 3 700 (420€.)
It’ll be a fun and informative day and I hope that you’ll join me there. Get your ticket here.