A lot’s changed since I last taught the workshop last year. So I’ve brought the content right up-to-date with new topics and brand new examples.
In this popular, updated full-day workshop, hosted by designer, author and podcaster Andrew Clarke, you’ll learn how to make the most of the latest CSS3 modules so that your websites and applications will be faster, flexible and Hardboiled.
This workshop is not all talk as you’ll work with practical, everyday examples of responsive web designs and see them working across a range of devices from mobile phones to desktops and everything in between. You’ll walk away with a full set of resources and example files too.
In just one day, Andrew will teach you how to:
- Use table display properties to rearrange content
- Create cross-browser layouts using Flexible Box Layout (Flexbox)
- Implement magazine-style layouts using CSS3 Shapes
- Improve typography using Multi-column Layout
- Make the most of tiny bitmaps with border images
- Use CSS3 filters and blend modes for creative effects
I’m really looking forwards to Cardiff, to The Web Is…, to speaking again and to hosting this workshop. I hope I’ll see you there. Tickets are £240 and available now.